Apply for a Grant and Get More Information
Dear Future Grant Recipient,
Thank you for applying for a grant from the Athletes Helping Athletes Foundation.
Below is what we need to consider a grant request:
- A cover letter introducing your daughter/son
- Please include your child's biography or story in your letter: see example>>
- Your child's athletic accomplishments or goals
- A personal, hand-written letter from the your daughter/son: see example>>
- Pictures of your daughter/son in his or her wheelchair (within the last 2 months).
- A signed & completed grant application form
- Grant recipients should be under 18 years of age and have a permanent physical disability
- Personal history of how athletics has assisted (or will assist) your child in overcoming their disability
- Prior proof of use/participation in a handcycle program
- Commitment to regular use of the handcycle
If you have any questions, need more information or would be interested in donating to AHA in the memory of someone, please contact:
Fiona Gotfredson or Erin Campbell
Athletes Helping Athletes Foundation
5549 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
Click here to print a Grant Application.
Make your contribution now!