It's difficult to reach your goals if you don't set a plan and track against it. There
are three ways to track your fitness level.
The way you feel - being aware of your body and how you feel compared to
active times in your life.
The way you look - if you have very high expectations, this method may not be
the best choice. You may reach a high level of fitness, but still not look the
you would like.
Lastly (and the most accurate way)...
Logging your fitness routine - a tried and true method that's only
easier with technological innovations.
Use the Tool
Track your progress, share with friends and watch your fitness improve day after day with the
new Road Runner Sports training log. Use the log to:
- Set weekly, monthly and year long goals
- Track your progress online
- Create routes on Google maps and share with others
- Blog your results instantly
- Upload from Garmin, Timex and wirelessly through BiM Active Mobile