APPLY FOR A GRANTDonate now
Dear Future Grant Recipient,
Below is what we need to consider your grant request for an individually propelled adaptive bike:
- STEP 1:Grant recipients must be 18 years of age or younger and have a permanent physical disability
- STEP 2:Provide a "comprehensive" letter introducing your daughter/son
- STEP 2:Please include your child's biography or story along with your child's athletic accomplishments or goals in your letter.
- STEP 4:** PROOF of experience on an adaptive bike (pictures, videos, letter from PT etc.) AND if possible a completed order form for the bike being requested.
Find a program in your area.
- STEP 5:A personal, hand-written letter or picture from your daughter/son
- STEP 6:MULTIPLE pictures FROM WITHIN THE LAST "3" MONTHS of your daughter/son in his or her wheelchair, walker, prosthetic etc...
- STEP 7:A signed & completed grant application form
We do not award cash grants or reimburse families/organizations for already purchased adaptive equipment. Please contact us prior to making any purchases.
Questions or Need More Information?
If you have any questions, need more information, or would be interested in donating to AHA in the memory of someone.
Fiona Gotfredson or Erin Campbell
Athletes Helping Athletes Foundation
5549 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111