Men's Timberland® Westbank Waterproof Chukka :: Repurposed and reimagined, culled wheat waterbuck leather from our classic yellow boots is given a new life through color and treatment.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product 11287 Review
- TimberDry™ eco-conscious waterproof membrane is made from 50% recycled PET
- Classic boot laces made with 100% recycled nylon : Re-engineered to stay tied
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining and footbed cover : Comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Built with Goodyear welt construction : Allows it to be refurbished or repaired for years of rugged wear
- Genuine leather welt is a sign of authentic Timberland quality
- OrthoLite® footbed : Provides all-day cushioning and support
- Double-breasted rubber heel and rubber lug outsole are made with 15% recycled rubber : Provides traction