Men's Karhu® Strong 6 MRE :: The upgraded Strong 6 MRS, which stands for Maximum Rolling Support, provides comfort and stability for the recreational runner with an improved rolling effect. The Strong's Fulcrum lever is extended on the medial side to provide a larger landing area for the runner requiring more support. The runner's foot is guided through the stance phase all the way to toe off with a more balanced transition. An enlarged external heel counter locks in the heel upon landing while a reinforced midfoot upper wraps the foot during stance phase.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product 13410 Review
- The Karhu Fulcrum Technology provides directional cushioning that results in greater comfort and fewer injuries
- 1) Less heel strike 2) More stability 3) Increased energy
- Medially Ergonomically Molded heel counter supports runners of all weights upon landing while preventing the ankle from collapsing
- Internal memory foam heel collar provides a smooth and secure fit
- A specially welded reinforcement on the upper section provides additional stand in the upper for support and harmony with the midsole
- Special Mono Mesh Ventilation windows ensure proper air flow to keep the feet fresh
- The forefoot has been constructed to avoid overlays for that can irritate bunions and pressure the metatarsal heads
- A welded toe box protects the toes while eliminating seams that can irritate the runner's toes
- The Fulcrum unit is made from Propel® Foam
- The mid sole unit is made from Protect® Foam
- DROP: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 11.6 oz