Women's ASICS® GEL-Tech Walker Neo® 2 :: The standard-bearer of ASICS® walking line just got better, thanks to the addition of a new bunion window, for enhanced fit and comfort. Also: Asymmetrical lacing, GEL® Cushioning System, reflectivity, and AHAR® heel plug.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product ASW2751 Review
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) (MULTI-SPORT): Linked, category specific componentry that enhances the foots natural gait
- Biomorphic Fit ® Upper: Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit
- Solyte® 45: Employs 45 degree Solyte® lasting material for a soft platform feel
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS® standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design: An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit