Men's ASICS® GEL-Cumulus 13 :: Look no further for a soft, smooth ride. You'll revel in the gender-specific forefoot cushioning and full-length Solyte® Midsole Material, as well as the stability that makes it perfect for mild to moderate overpronators.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
If you have high arches and need minimal support, Neutral shoes are right for you.
Your feet will guide themselves more naturally through each step for your perfect running gait.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
Product ASW2885 Review
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance Line™: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort
- Space Trusstic System®: This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS® standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability