Mens's ASICS® GEL-Resolution® 5 Clay Court :: Featuring ASICS® proprietary Flexion Fit® upper for the first time, the GEL-Resolution® GS provides exceptional upper flexibility and performance while continuing the tradition of superior support and cushioning offered in a junior tennis shoe.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
You're up for 1 more set - get back on the court! :: Check out our entire Tennis Shoes Collection
Product ASW3750 Review
- Flexion Fit™ proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Solyte® midsole material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®
- Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) is 2 layers of memory foam that line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit
- DuoMax® support system is a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- PGuard™ toe protector enhanced toe durability
- Impact guidance system (I.G.S.®) ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- AHAR® is an acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber
- AHAR® is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability