Women's ASICS® GEL-Blast™ 6 :: A top performing indoor court shoe primarily used for squash, handball and other indoor court sports, the GEL-Blast™ 6 uses a Flexion Fit® upper construction and Personalized Heel Fit (P.H.F.™) for enhanced upper fit and feel, while providing superior durability with PGuard® on the medial side to protect against foot drag. For easier movement and quicker cuts around the court, the GEL-Blast™ 6 comes equipped with ASICS' proprietary Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) and propulsion plate that enhances the foot's natural propulsion.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product ASW4442 Review
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces
- NC Rubber® Outsole: Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off