Men's BROOKS® PUREFLOW :: Feel the flow of the men's Brooks® PureFlow™. The ideal choice for runners looking to connect to the road without sacrificing comfort. Enjoy high performance comfort details like DNA cushioning technology and efficient arch support wrapped up in a lightweight, minimal package. Enjoy a more efficient, balanced run with the unique inverted heel design and split toe box. Feet will stay cool and comfortable with the super breezy and breathable mesh. 8.7 ounces
Features & Benefits:
Product BKW1503 Review
- Inverted Heel encourages contact points to shift forward: Aligns the joints and creates optimal energy return.
- Split toe forefoot feature designed to isolate first ray (big toe): Independently empowers the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability, creating a more efficient and aligned toe off.
- Blended version of BioMogo & DNA smart cushioning: Adaptively tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner.
- Elastic band ( Nav Band) wraps over the instep: Creates a comfortable, assured arch fit. Enhancing fit and feel. Offering additional support assurance when needed.
- Anatomical last mimics shape of foot: Contours the foot. Minimizes the use of material to provide true support and a glove-like feel.