Women's BROOKS® PURECADENCE :: If you've been waiting to join the natural running movement this is the shoe for you. The women's Brooks® PureCadence™ offers the support you love from a stability shoe while still getting the light, flexible feel that makes a more minimal shoe so appealing. You'll love the comfort and slight arch correction. And the unique inverted heel along with the split toe box offer improved run efficiency by keeping you more centered and balanced. 8.3 ounces
Features & Benefits:
Product BKW1505 Review
- Inverted Heel encourages contact points to shift forward: Aligns the joints and creates optimal energy return.
- Split toe forefoot feature designed to isolate first ray (big toe): Independently empowers the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability, creating a more efficient and aligned toe off.
- Blended version of BioMogo & DNA smart cushioning.: Adaptively tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner.
- Elastic band ( Nav Band) wraps over the instep: Creates a comfortable, assured arch fit. Enhancing fit and feel. Offering additional support assurance when needed.
- Anatomical last mimics shape of foot: Contours the foot. Minimizes the use of material to provide true support and a glove-like feel.
- Internal PDRB (Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar): Helps prevent overpronation.