POLAR® RS800 G3 RUNNING COMPUTER :: Now the ultimate running computer and heart rate monitor is compatible with GPS to pinpoint your location and improve tracking of speed, distance, and pace over any terrain. The Polar® RS800 G2 heart rate monitor features the lightweight, comfortable s3 stride sensor™ W.I.N.D. transmitter and s1 foot pod. (CIU1011 GPS sensor sold separately).
Your VIP savings apply! Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts to be combined.
Features & Benefits:
Product CIU1010 Review
- Training unlimited with the new RS800 G3: Polar's® popular RS800 now comes with GPS - giving the runner or multisport athlete a new way to train and race
- Speed, distance, pace: GPS driven
- Polar® Pro Trainer 5 software: Use the software to plan your training sessions in advance and upload the workouts to your watch. After training, analyze your workout in depth
- Wearlink soft, textile transmitter with W.I.N.D. technology: 2.4 GHz transmission disturbance free from all electronic and environmental noise
- Running Index: Gives daily information about the runner's performance level
- Own Optimizer test: Calculates if you are under or over training on a daily basis
- Included USB adaptor ($60 value): Transfer your training information from wrist unit to your PC