Men's Etonic® DRP ECLIPSE :: Etonic's core Neutral shoe. Designed for the runner needing a package of cushioning, responsiveness, and great fit and feel. 10.9 ounces
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
If you have high arches and need minimal support, Neutral shoes are right for you.
Your feet will guide themselves more naturally through each step for your perfect running gait.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
Product ETW139 Review
- RCS™ (RESILIENT CUSHIONING SYSTEM) - Proprietary TPR midsole compound engineered for superior cushioning and energy return placed in high impact areas
- 3DRP™: 3-DIENSIONAL DYNAMIC REACTION PLATE - Etonic's patented midsole design features a "Skelatalized" TPU stability plate that keeps foot on a neutral plane as it transitional from heel to toe
- eGLIDE™ - Lightweight midsole compound built for speed
- ANTIMICROBIAL INSERTS - Antimicrobial, antifungus foot bed helps to kill the growth of microbes such as bacteria, fungi or viruses
- EVERDURE™ HEEL PLUGS/BLOWN RUBBER FOREPART - High grade rubber in heel enhances durability. Blown rubber in forefoot provides a superior "ride"
- TRI-STAY - 3 piece articulated eyestay designed to conform to your feet and provide better support, reduced pressure, better fit and improved flexibility
- FIT FOAM - Foam that conforms to the top of your instep and ankle for maximum comfort
- TRIPLE Z UPPER DESIGN - Lightweight design structure providing support by connecting the "Tri-Stay" to the midsole for optimal bio mechanical fit and function. It incorporates our best design elements