Women's Etonic® DRP EVOLUTION :: The DRP Evolution is for the runner needing more support and cushioning. 10.23 ounces
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Runners with average arch height looking for a blend of cushioning and support can't go wrong with Stability shoes. Get a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
Enjoy a well-guided stride and perfect arch support to keep you going for miles.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
Product ETW146 Review
- RCS™ (RESILIENT CUSHIONING SYSTEM) - Proprietary TPR midsole compound engineered for superior cushioning and energy return placed in high impact areas
- 3DRP™: 3-DIENSIONAL DYNAMIC REACTION PLATE - Etonic's patented midsole design features a "Skelatalized" TPU stability plate that keeps foot on a neutral plane as it transitional from heel to toe
- e-PLUSH™ - Etonic's softer (plush) cushioned ride engineered for runners with longer ground contact time. Worn by all types of runners (any category) who prefer a softer road feel
- DUAL-DENSITY EVA POST - Firm to softer durometer in premium EVA midsole works in conjunction with 3DRP™ for exceptional medial support
- ANTIMICROBIAL INSERTS - Antimicrobial, antifungus foot bed helps to kill the growth of microbes such as bacteria, fungi or viruses
- EVERDURE™ HEEL PLUGS/BLOWN RUBBER FOREPART - High grade rubber in heel enhances durability. Blown rubber in forefoot provides a superior "ride"
- TRI-STAY - 3 piece articulated eyestay designed to conform to your feet and provide better support, reduced pressure, better fit and improved flexibility
- FIT FOAM - Foam that conforms to the top of your instep and ankle for maximum comfort
- ARCH CAGE - Medial midfoot saddle which provides additional control and stability
- TRIPLE Z UPPER DESIGN - Lightweight design structure providing support by connecting the "Tri-Stay" to the midsole for optimal bio mechanical fit and function. It incorporates our best design elements