GARMIN® SWIM :: You don't need to swim in circles, track all your training with the new Garmin Swim™ watch. You'll love the lean look and lightweight design packed with powerful perks. Let your watch do the thinking, it can log distance, pace, stroke count and type, and includes free wireless online analysis of your data! Stay motivated with your weekly distance displayed under the time of day, and take your training up a notch with advanced options like logging drills and timed sets.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Features & Benefits:
Product GAR168 Review
- Designed specifically for pool swimming, records swim distance, pace, stroke count and pool lengths
- Wireless uploads using ANT+ to Garmin Connect to analyze, store and share workouts; GarminConnect.com
- Gauges swimming efficiency (swolf)
- Offers advanced features for timed sets and logging drills
- Water resistant to 50m
- Watch features - time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, day/date, daily alarm
- Twelve month battery life on a user-replaceable coin cell battery (CR 2032)
- Weight: 1.4 ounce (40 g)
- Display: Black and white, 55 X 31 pixels
- Size (cm): 4.8 cm x 1.3 cm x 4.4 cm
- Temp range: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Package includes: Garmin Swim, USB ANT Stick and manuals