Women's OluKai Kamiki :: Extremely nimble and comfortable, our Hawaiian Lifeguard Association tested, all-island Kamiki delivers lightweight (6.8oz) performance and maximum traction. A portion of the proceeds go to the HLA Junior Guard Program.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product OLW159 Review
- Anatomically contoured footbed with a rounded outsole design to provide a heightened level of agility
- Embroidered logos
- Quick-drying, breathable textile upper with reinforced heavy weight nylon overlays to secure the foot to the forefoot
- Molded toe cap for abrasion resistance
- Dual density footbed with ActivFit dual density anatomical footbed
- Hydrophobic EVA material sheds water with ease
- Removable and washable
- Sticky-rubber outsole to increase traction on wet surfaces
- Forefoot flex grooves to allow natural forefoot flexion and toe-off
- Traction pattern on outsole follows natural foot-striking motion
- Rounded edges offer improved agility