Omron PC Version Pocket pedometer :: Using dual-axis accelerometer technology to record your daily step count, this smart and simple pedometer tracks and stores your activity information, which you can then upload with the Omron Fitness web-based solution. Establish activity goals and review your personal progress with the PC Version Pocket pedometer pedometer and this easy-to-use health monitoring system from Omron.
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product OMW103 Review
- Dual-axis technology counts steps when placed horizontally or vertically
- Omronfitness.com connect product via USB cable and automatically upload data; no monthly fee required
- Six tracking modes track steps, aerobic steps, time, distance, calories, and fat grams burned
- Automatic reset resets at midnight automatically so it is ready to go every morning
- Weekly log store up to seven days of information in memory
- 41-day memory download over a month's worth of information
- OHMS tracking also compatible with omron health management software OHMS for activity analysis
- Includes OHMS software, lithium battery, holder, strap and clip
- OHMS is not compatible with third party health management programs, such as Microsoft® HealthVault™, Google Health or WalkingSpree. If you are using one of these programs, please follow the directions provided with that software program