Men's PUMA Complete Vectana 2 :: This popular running trainer offers excellent comfort, ride and fit. M2D technology offers extra stability, while duoCell and ldCell are enhancing the ride. 12.2 ounces
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Runners with average arch height looking for a blend of cushioning and support can't go wrong with Stability shoes. Get a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
Enjoy a well-guided stride and perfect arch support to keep you going for miles.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW435 Review
- DECOUPELD HEEL CONSTRUCTION lowers the pronation velocity and the degree of pronation at first impact
- EVERRIDE blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning and weight saving
- EVERTRACK High abrasion resistant rubber component
- ArchTec links rearfoot and forefoot while providing a natural ride
- duo-CELL greatly reduce the impact forces upon heel strike
- KMS-LITE Innovative PUMA midsole material, which is 30% lighter than standard EVld-CELL material for improved shock absorptionA
- M2D for runners with a stride that requires additional medial stability
- EverFoam slow recovery foam heel for a personalized fit
- SANDWICH-MESH highly breathable lowers the risk for blisters and safes weight
- OthoLite® sockliner for maximum fit and comfort, fast material regeneration, optimized air circulation
- REFLECTIVE For more security at dawn and night