Men's Puma® Faas 600 S :: Built for the slightly more traditional stability runner who heel strikes, the Faas 600 S is at an 8mm Heel to Toe Drop. The shoe features Puma's innovative one piece midsole Faas Engineered Stability technology that is one of its kind in the industry.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW875 Review
- Build for the heel-striking, moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability
- Breathable air mesh upper with strategically placed synthetic overlays for structural support
- External heel counter for added support at a reduced weight
- Molded, high-rebound OrthoLite® insole supplies underfoot comfort
- Lightweight, one-piece Faasfoam+ midsole delivers resilient cushioning
- SupportCELL midsole component provides enhanced stability at a reduced weight
- Faas Engineered Stability zone promotes added support
- Puma® EverRide+ outsole offers light cushioning and reliable traction
- High-abrasion EverTrack rubber for durability in high-wear areas
- Forefoot flex grooves for added flexibility through the gait cycle
- Lateral release groove and decoupled heel help slow the rate of pronation