Men's Puma® Faas 500 v2 :: The Faas 500 v2 stays true to the Faas design aesthetic but with the shoe being more technical. Now at a 4mm heel-to-toe drop the shoe is more than an ounce (30 gms) lighter than its predecessor.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW878 Review
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays
- NeutralCELL designation for optimal cushioning and flexibility that provide an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner
- Midfoot sandwich mesh locks foot to the midsole, providing a secure fit
- Lace closure
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight and resilient FaasFoam one-piece midsole for a smooth ride
- Forefoot flex grooves, with aligned flex notches, facilitate a smooth transition and an easy toe-off
- Inherent support engineered in the midsole via a filled-in midfoot
- EverRide blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning during toe-off
- EverTrack high abrasion resistant rubber adds durability in high wear areas
- TPU Puma® Formstrip at lateral and medial sides