Women's Puma® Faas 600 S :: Women's Specific shoe with a distinct Midsole and Outsole that offers greater stability and forefoot flexibility, a distinct womens last for a women's fit, and an upper pattern with a sexy and more anatomic shape. Built for the slightly more traditional stability runner who heel strikes, the Faas 600 S is at an 8mm Heel to Toe Drop which encourages runners to midfoot strike. The shoe features Puma's innovative one piece midsole Faas Engineered Stability technology that is one of its kind in the industry.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW886 Review
- Best for the heel-striker looking for an everyday running shoe with moderate stability
- Air mesh upper for optimum breathability, with midfoot mono mesh that locks foot to the midsole and provides a secure fit
- supportCELL designation for stability that's engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging neutral running
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Molded high-rebound OrthoLite® sockliner for breathability, comfort, and fit
- Lightweight FaasFoam+ one-piece midsole
- Faas Engineered Stability zone on the medial midsole and outsole for a more stable ride without the addition of extra materials
- Outsole utilizes Puma's EverRide+
- Forefoot flex grooves, with aligned flex notches for consistent flexibility and an easier toe-off
- Lateral release groove and decoupled heel to slow the rate of pronation and allow for a more gradual transition
- External heel counter for support without added weight
- Heel to toe drop: 8mm