Women's Puma® Faas 500 S :: Built for the runner who is looking for a minimal running shoe for midfoot striking, the Faas 500 S is at an 4mm Heel to Toe Drop which encourages runners to midfoot strike. The shoe features Puma's innovative one piece midsole Faas Engineered Stability technology that is one of its kind in the industry.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW890 Review
- Best for the runner looking for a minimal shoe with light stability that encourages midfoot striking
- Women's-specific fit and upper design
- Air mesh upper for optimum breathability, with midfoot sandwich mesh that locks foot to the midsole and provides a secure fit
- supportCELL designation for stability that's engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging neutral running
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight FaasFoam+ one-piece midsole
- Faas Engineered Stability zone on the medial midsole and outsole for a more stable ride without the addition of extra materials
- Outsole utilizes Puma's EverRide+
- Forefoot flex grooves, with aligned flex notches for consistent flexibility and an easier toe-off
- Lateral release groove and decoupled heel to slow the rate of pronation and allow for a more gradual transition
- Heel to toe drop: 4mm