Men's Puma® Faas 600 S Glow :: Built for the slightly more traditional stability runner who heel strikes, the NEW Faas 600 S is at an 8mm Heel to Toe Drop. The shoe features Puma's innovative one piece midsole Faas Engineered Stability technology that is one of its kind in the industry.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Runners with average arch height looking for a blend of cushioning and support can't go wrong with Stability shoes. Get a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
Enjoy a well-guided stride and perfect arch support to keep you going for miles.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW891 Review
- Best for the heel-striker looking for an everyday running shoe with moderate stability
- Enhanced with glow-in-the-dark and reflective elements for added visibility
- Breathable air mesh upper with midfoot sandwich mesh that locks foot to the midsole and provides a secure fit
- supportCELL designation for stability that's engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging neutral running
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Molded high-rebound OrthoLite® sockliner for breathability, comfort, and fit
- Lightweight FaasFoam+ one-piece midsole
- Faas Engineered Stability zone on the medial midsole and outsole for a more stable ride without the addition of extra materials
- Outsole utilizes Puma's EverRide+, now lighter and with enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off
- Forefoot flex grooves, with aligned flex notches for consistent flexibility and an easier toe-off
- Lateral release groove and decoupled heel to slow the rate of pronation and allow for a more gradual transition
- External heel counter for support without added weight
- Heel to toe drop: 8mm