Women's Puma® Faas 600 :: The Faas 600 is built for the traditional runner who is looking for a no-nonsense shoe. The 12mm heel-to-toe drop is perfect for those runners who are happy with the traditional running shoes they are accustomed to. If it ain't broke don't fix it holds true even in running.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW892 Review
- Highly breathable air mesh upper, with forefoot lockdown overlays that secure foot to midsole
- neutralCELL designation for optimal cushioning and flexibility that provide an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Breathable OrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight and resilient FaasFoam one-piece midsole for a smooth ride
- Inherent support engineered in the midsole through a filled-in midfoot
- Forefoot flex grooves and aligned flex notches allow for a smoother transition and an easier toe-off
- Lateral release groove slows the rate of pronation and offers a smoother ride through the entire gait cycle
- Decoupled heel for a more gradual transition from heel-strike to midfoot stance
- EverRide blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning during toe-off
- EverTrack high abrasion-resistant rubber adds durability in high-wear areas
- Heel to toe drop: 12mm