Men's Puma® Faas 500 V3 :: The NEW Faas 500 v3 is a brand new upper utilizing the same midsole and outsole as the v2. With upgraded materials and a minimal EVERFIT system that locks the heel in place, this new shoe is going to fit even better than its predecessor. Continue to be amazed at the fit, feel and ride of this minimal training shoe.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW900 Review
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays
- neutralCELL designation for optimal cushioning and flexibility that provide an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner
- Midfoot sandwich mesh locks foot to the midsole, providing a secure fit
- Lace closure
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight and resilient FaasFoam one-piece midsole for a smooth ride
- Forefoot flex grooves, with aligned flex notches, facilitate a smooth transition and an easy toe-off
- Inherent support engineered in the midsole via a filled-in midfoot
- Lateral release grooves and decoupled heel to slow down the rate of pronation for a more gradual transition
- Heel to toe drop: 4mm