Men's Puma® Faas 500 TR :: The Faas 500 TR is Puma's most technical trail running shoe built for the rigors of the toughest of terrains. At a 4mm heel-to-toe drop the shoe encourages a more midfoot strike particularly relevant for trail running. It's lightweight, fits great, provides great traction and has a smooth ride. Weight: 9.6 oz.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW902 Review
- Single layer mesh upper with bonded synthetic suede overlays
- earthCELL designation for multi-directional lugs, enhanced traction, and durable upper materials that provide protection no matter what the terrain or weather
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out and provides a secure fit
- Breathable OrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight and resilient FaasFoam one-piece midsole for a smooth ride
- Forefoot flex grooves, with aligned flex notches, for consistent flexibility and an easier toe-off
- Lateral release groove and decoupled heel to slow down the rate of pronation for a more gradual transition
- Multi-directional lugs provide 360-degree traction during braking and toe-off
- EverGrip high abrasion resistant sticky rubber at outsole
- Heel to toe drop: 4mm