Men's Puma® Faas 100 TR :: Built for the trail runner who is looking to feel light and fast and the Earth under their feet. The least amount of cushioning in the Faas line, the Faas 100 TR is not an everyday trail running shoe, but more of a training shoe at a 0mm Heel to toe Drop that helps strengthen a runner's feet and lower extremities over time. Weight: 7.3 oz.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW903 Review
- Lightweight, protective single layer mesh upper for breathability and protection
- Welded toe for optimum protection on the trails
- earthCELL designation for multi-directional lugs, enhanced traction, and durable upper materials that provide protection no matter what the terrain or weather
- Toggle bungee lace for a snug, secure fit
- Bootie construction with gusseted tongue for a secure fit and to reduce debris
- Internal suede midfoot EverFit structure for lightweight stability
- Molded high-rebound EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for breathability, comfort, and fit
- Lightweight FaasFoam+ one-piece midsole
- Enhanced flexibility at outsole for a smooth toe-off
- EverTrack high abrasion resistant rubber featured in high wear areas for added durability
- Multi-directional lugs for traction in all types of terrain
- Heel to toe drop: 0mm