Women's Puma® 500 TR :: The Faas 500 TR is Puma's most technical trail running shoe built for the rigors of the toughest of terrains. At a 4mm heel-to-toe drop the shoe encourages a more midfoot strike particularly relevant for trail running. It's lightweight, fits great, provides great traction and has a smooth ride. Weight: 9.6 oz.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product PMW912 Review
- Breathable Mesh upper with bonded synthetic suede overlays - robust and comfortable for increased comfort
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe and provides a secure fit
- OrthoLite® sockliner: Provides higher responsiveness and step-in comfort while featuring improved air circulation with antimicrobial properties
- Gaiter-compatible for extra convenience
- Comfort Last covers specific anatomical and biomechanical needs, and provides a glove-like, comfortable fit
- Faas Foam midsole: Lightweight, resilient, and durable - for increased flexibility and a smooth ride through the gait cycle
- Decoupled heel lowers pronation velocity and the degree of pronation at first impact
- Lateral release grooves: Provide optimum compression and slow down the rate of pronation for a smoother ride throughout the entire gait cycle
- EverGrip outsole: Highly abrasion-resistant sticky rubber provides grip
- Multi-directional lugs provide 360 degrees traction during braking and toe-off
- Weight: 275g