Women's Spira Valencia :: Impact your health, not your feet, with Spira's new women's Valencia Athletic Performance Walking shoe with patented WaveSpring® technology. The Valencia stores and releases energy with every step, helping to reduce injury, fatigue and impact forces. A single WaveSpring® in the heel is surrounded by compression molded EVA for superior shock absorption, comfort and energy return that will not break down over the life of the shoe. The new performance walking last and offers a generous forefoot while keeping a narrow heel for the perfect fit.
Recycle Your Energy!
The Valencia Athletic Performance Walking shoe is designed for walkers wanting extra control and support. The cushioning system is built in harmony with a stable sole platform. The breathable air mesh upper combined with Spira's Saddle Support Strap™ technology cradles and supports the midfoot. The footbed/insole can be removed to accommodate orthotics. The three color rubber outsole is non-marking. The forefoot has anatomically aligned flex grooves that aid in flexibility and toe off efficiency. It is also available in widths.
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
If you have high arches and need minimal support, Neutral shoes are right for you.
Your feet will guide themselves more naturally through each step for your perfect running gait.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
Product SRW106 Review
- WaveSpring® technology in the heel offers superior cushioning, energy return, and reduces impact forces and fatigue
- New performance walking last offers a broader forefoot, higher instep, and a narrow heel for the perfect fit. The broader heel and forefoot base gives added stability
- Strobel mid and rear foot and toe lasted construction
- Breathable air mesh combined with Spira's Saddle Support Strap™ technology cradles and supports the midfoot
- The 5mm molded EVA foot-bed/insole can be removed to accommodate orthotics
- Compression molded EVA incorporating Spira's WaveSpring® technology in the heel offers superior cushioning and energy return
- The non marking, three color rubber outsole with forefoot flex grooves provides an easy transition through the gait cycle