Women's Spira Wave Walker DX3 :: Put a real spring in your step with Spira's new women's WaveWalker DX3 Walking shoe with patented WaveSpring® technology. This spring-loaded, advanced cushioning and energy return system stores and releases energy with every step, helping to reduce injury, fatigue and impact forces. The Encapsulated WaveSpring® Technology (EWT™) encases two WaveSprings in the forefoot and one WaveSpring® in the heel within a polyurethane midsole for the ultimate in comfort and energy return that will not break down over the life of the shoe.
Recycle Your Energy!
The WaveWalker DX3 flexible walking shoe is designed for serious and casual walkers, people who are on their feet all day, or for those who stand for long periods of time. The leather upper provides a generous fit and the footbed is removable to accommodate orthotics. The SpiraGuard™ solid elastomer outsole is wet/dry slip resistant and non marking. The full contact bottom provides the ultimate in stability and support. It is also available in widths.
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product SRW110 Review
- Encapsulated WaveSpring® Technology (EWT™) encases two WaveSprings in the forefoot and one WaveSpring® in the heel within a polyurethane midsole for superior comfort and energy return
- New performance walking last with broader forefoot, higher instep and a narrow heel for the perfect fit
- Strobel mid and rear foot with toe lasted construction
- Leather Upper
- 5mm molded EVA foot-bed/insole; can be removed to accommodate orthotics
- Encapsulating the patented WaveSpring® technology is dual density polyurethane (PU) providing superior cushioning and resilience while cradling the foot for comfort
- The full contact bottom provides the ultimate in stability and support