Women's Spira Classic Leather EZ Strap :: Put a real spring in your step with the "original" Spira walking shoe! The Classic Walker with patented WaveSpring® technology stores and releases energy with every step, helping to reduce injury, fatigue and impact forces. The patented WaveSpring® technology is located in both the heel and forefoot for maximum impact absorption, superior cushioning and energy return that will not break down over the life of the shoe.
Recycle Your Energy!
The Spira Classic is a spring-loaded all purpose walking shoe designed for serious and casual walkers, or for standing for long periods of time. The full grain leather upper provides a generous fit and the footbed is removable to accommodate orthotics. The one piece outsole is made of high abrasion carbon rubber for durability and is wet/dry slip resistant and is "SR" rated for safety. The Classic is also available in widths and lace-up or "hook and loop" closures.
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product SRW111 Review
- Dual-Spring designed WaveSpring® cushioning system which provides maximum cushioning benefits
- Semi-Straight training last
- Strobel lasted construction
- Full grain leather upper
- Molded EVA foot-bed and removable sockliner to accommodate orthodics
- Dual density compression molded EVA
- Built-in arch shank bridge for added torsional support
- Solid carbon wet/dry slip resistant rubber outsole