Thorlos. Trail Crew
These rugged Thorlos CoolMax. socks are engineered to keep your feet warm and dry. Spandex around the arch prevents bunching and keeps sock in place. Padding in arch, heel and toe gives you comfortable running. 1 pair each Walnut, Natural and Navy. 3 Pair.
Wash your Thorlos in lukewarm or cool water, using the regular/delicate washer setting. Do not use detergents containing chlorinated bleach. This will cause fiber deterioration and breakdown of elasticity. We recommend washing and drying inside out to fluff the terry padding and to achieve maximum comfort and padding.
Features & Benefits:
Product THU013 Review
- trail running level 2: designed for running in moderate to hot weather on varied to rugged terrain.
- lightweight padding in the heel and ball: protects the foot from shear, and impact forces
- elastic and padding in the arch: For added comfort and improved fit.
- flat knit construction: For maximum ventilation.
- fiber contents: 50% coolmax, 29% thorlon acrylic, 15% nylon, 4% spandex, 4% cotton
- sizing: Womens m=7-10, l=10-13, mens m=6-9, l=9-12