Men's Under Armour® FTHR Shield ::
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
If you have a high arch, are a high-mileage runner, or want the maximum amount of cushioning, Neutral+ is your shoe style. Enjoy a smooth ride with enhanced cushioning and reduced impact with improved shock absorption.
If pronation is not a problem then choose Neutral+ shoes.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
Product UAW156 Review
- Stretch HeatGear® fabric wicks away sweat to keep your feet cool, dry, and light
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Innovative midsole uses geometry to keep your foot in constant contact with the ground
- Thinner midsole allows greater stability
- Padded MPZ® tongue protects your foot from abrasion
- Molded 4D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage
- TPU spring plate built into midsole transfers heel-strike energy forward
- UA Light Speed Grip is strategically placed on outsole for the ultimate in ultra-lightweight traction
- External TPU heel counter adds stability with less weight
- Perfect for mild to moderate pronation