The PT-03 NC is a durable road and trail running shoe designed to exacting military specifications. This tough, reliable shoe offers runners excellent cushioning and a smooth ride. 11.6 ounces
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product UKW104 Review
- Anti-Microbial Treatment : Designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungus and other odour-causing microbes. Gives long-lasting hygienic freshness.
- NRG Impact Pads : (Inside) Super-absorption blown HEEL compound with a unique molecular structure that gives sustained cushioning, inlaid to minimise impact through the body.
- G55 : Refers to the grades of SoLite EVA that determine midsole density, shock absorption and stability. These grades are fine-tuned to optimise the performance of the shoes in a specific environment.
- RhinoFlex Heel Counter : (Inside) Flexible and responsive heel counter moulded around the last to ensure perfect anatomical alignment.
- 360° Reflectivity : Incorporating 3M Reflective. Enhances visibility in low light and aids road running safety.
- SoLite EVA Mid-Sole : A unique EVA compound that gives a lightweight midsole and enhances durability and cushioning.
- SoLite EVA Sockliner : Enhanced removable moulded EVA sockliner for additional comfort and support.
- Skeletal Support Struts : Reflective skeletal construction radically enhances upper stability and fit.
- BioFlex Technology : Anatomically aligned grooves that echo the natural movements of the foot.
- NRG Reactor Pads : (Inside) Highly-responsive, technical FOREFOOT compound inlaid to compliment your foots Natural Energy Return during "toe-off".
- S+S Bridge : Strengthening and stabilising polyurethane mid-foot support bridge. Strengthens and stabilises both the mid and forefoot in the gait cycle. Includes reflectivity.
- 3M Reflective : Reflective for road running safety.
- Toebox Width: Medium
- Midsole Material: Compression Molded EVA
- Country of Origin: Vietnam