The PT-03 WINTER is built on a uniquely formulated midsole which delivers excellent durability and shock absorption in extreme low temperatures. Featuring a tough waterproof upper which protects your feet and shoe from the environment. Together with an abrasion resistant cold-grip outsole and a bio-flexible underfoot bruise plate, this shoe is designed to assist you run safely and comfortably in the coldest and wettest of environments. 13.9 ounces
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product UKW113 Review
- Anti-Microbial Treatment : Designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungus and other odour-causing microbes. Gives long-lasting hygienic freshness.
- NRG Reactor Pads : (Inside) Highly-responsive, technical FOREFOOT compound inlaid to compliment your foots Natural Energy Return during "toe-off".
- NRG Impact Pads : (Inside) Super-absorption blown HEEL compound with a unique molecular structure that gives sustained cushioning, inlaid to minimise impact through the body.
- G50/60 : Refers to the grades of SoLite EVA that determine midsole density, shock absorption and stability. These grades are fine-tuned to optimise the performance of the shoes in a specific environment.
- RhinoFlex Heel Counter : (Inside) Flexible and responsive heel counter moulded around the last to ensure perfect anatomical alignment.
- 360° Reflectivity : Incorporating 3M Reflective. Enhances visibility in low light and aids road running safety.
- SS Sub-Plate : Embedded into the forefoot this technical material protects the underfoot from harsh terrain by dispersing impact points.
- SoLite EVA Mid-Sole : A unique EVA compound that gives a lightweight midsole and enhances durability and cushioning.
- SoLite EVA Sockliner : Enhanced removable moulded EVA sockliner for additional comfort and support.
- 3M Reflective : Reflective for road running safety.
- BioFlex Technology : Anatomically aligned grooves that echo the natural movements of the foot.
- SEALTEC Weather Shield : Waterproof yet breathable upper materials for all weather conditions.
- S+S Bridge : Strengthening and stabilising polyurethane mid-foot support bridge. Strengthens and stabilises both the mid and forefoot in the gait cycle. Includes reflectivity.
- S+S Plates : Strengthening and Stabilising polyurethane medial support plates. Torsional support and durability. Utilises reflectivity for road safety.
- Country of Origin: Vietnam