The world's first running shoe built to survive 1,000 miles. The proprietary technology built into the PT-1000 took over 18 months to develop and test with the Army Physical Training Corps which culminated in 40 of these physically demanding instructors running over 1,000 miles in final prototypes. Following this real-world testing combined with an extensive laboratory test program, the PT-1000 can confidently back up its claim to be the world's first running shoe built to survive 1,000 miles. 10.9 ounces
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product UKW123 Review
- Anti-Microbial Treatment: Designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungus & other odour-causing microbes. Gives long-lasting hygienic freshness.
- NRG Impact Pads : (Inside) Super-absorption blown HEEL compound with a unique molecular structure that gives sustained cushioning, inlaid to minimise impact through the body
- G55/65 : Refers to the grades of SoLite EVA that determine midsole density, shock absorption and stability. These grades are fine-tuned to optimise the performance of the shoes in a specific environment
- RhinoFlex Heel Counter : (Inside) Flexible and responsive heel counter moulded around the last to ensure perfect anatomical alignment
- 360° Reflectivity : Incorporating 3M Reflective. Enhances visibility in low light and aids road running safety
- SoLite EVA Mid-Sole : A unique EVA compound that gives a lightweight midsole and enhances durability and cushioning
- SoLite EVA Sockliner : Enhanced removable moulded EVA sockliner for additional comfort and support
- Impact Protection Technology : UK Gear's proprietory midsole compounds which give sustained high levels of shock absorption
- Rhino Outsole Pads : UK Gear's ultra-tough & abrasion resistant heel landing pads
- Advanced BioFlex Technology : Anatomically enhanced construction for excellent flexibility, comfort and energy return through the gait cycle
- NRG Reactor Pads : (Inside) Highly-responsive, technical FOREFOOT compound inlaid to compliment your foots Natural Energy Return during "toe-off"
- S+S Bridge : Strengthening and stabilising polyurethane mid-foot support bridge. Strengthens and stabilises both the mid and forefoot in the gait cycle.Includes reflectivity
- 3M Reflective : Reflective for road running safety
- Country of Origin: Vietnam