Men's ZOOT ULTRA SPEED 2.0 :: Get the speed you need to shave time during transition with the men's Zoot Ultra Speed 2.0. The ultimate triathlon shoe the unique Ultrafit upper design is all about getting you going fast and feeling great. No laces to play with, just use the single piece upper has a tab at the heel and the tongue for effortlessly slipping on and off. You'll feel light on your feet and connected to the road with the low profile. 6.9 ounces
If you have high arches and need minimal support, Neutral shoes are right for you.
Your feet will guide themselves more naturally through each step for your perfect running gait.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
! Endangered Shoe [?]
Features & Benefits:
Product ZOT160 Review
- Z-Bound: Cushioning from heel to toe for the most responsive running
- Carbon Span +: Lighter, stronger, and tuned for balanced support - everything plastic isn't
- Tek-Sheen Upper: Hugs the foot for unmatched comfort and support
- BareFit Technology: Seamless design for a perfect fit
- Z Frame: Injected EVA wrapped around entire edge of the midsole, Allowing a solid frame to keep the foot centered on the platform
- ZVA Core: A proprietary softer compression molded EVA for a plush feel against the runners foot
- Lower Heel Tab: Redesigned lower heel collar further reduces risk of irritation