Yo listen up, here’s the story about a little blue guy that owns a pair of blue shoes – wait, that’s not how the song goes, is it? Apart from being the title of a stellar electro-dance song, blue is the perfect color for your next pair of sneakers. With so many different shades there, you’re bound to find a pair of crisp new kicks that float your boat. In the art world, the color blue is said to provoke calm emotions. Athleticism certainly counts as an art form, so it’s about time you invest in a pair of blue shoes to add an extra splash of stability to your masterpiece.
Shoe Cushion Levels
What Brands Offer Blue Shoes?
For all you blue fanatics out there, you’ll be pleased to know all your favorite high-performance brands offer blue shoes. Take a look at a few of the best blue sneakers currently on the market:
- Adidas: Many men’s Adidas sneakers, including the popular Adizero Primeknit LTD, come in eye-catching shades of blue. Show off those signature three stripes with pride knowing that you look equally sporty as you do stylish.
- Nike: Dress to impress in the stunning teal women’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35. Complimented by a striking yellow swoosh, these trainers are sure to add a little extra pep to your step.
- Skechers: If you’re a fan of maximalist cushioning, Skechers shoes for men will give you that cloud-like comfort you crave. Offered in a variety of soothing blue tones, the GO Run Max Road 3 is bound to catch your eye.
- Saucony: Move as gracefully as a racing river in a pair of women’s Saucony Kinvara 9. These navy blue sneakers combine a visually refreshing exterior while packing a powerful punch with an innovative energy-returning topsole construction.
Should I Buy the Same Shoe in Multiple Colors?
You know how the saying goes: when the shoe fits, buy a dozen of the same pair. Well, we might have tweaked that phrase a little bit, but it’s never a bad idea to buy multiple pairs of a shoe that you love. That way if they’re ever discontinued, you’ll have a few back-up pairs to get you through the next couple of years. Black sneakers for men are a dime a dozen, so branching out to a new color can always add a bit of excitement to your footwear collection. For those who are tentative about including color in their athletic gear, blue shoes are a good baby step to take because they add a little more vibrancy without being garish.
What If I’m not Satisfied with the Color of my Shoes?
Do those black and yellow shoes remind you too much of a bumblebee? Swap them out for a pair with a more subtle color scheme. Did you buy a gift for your dad that didn’t quite fit? Trade that pair of men’s white sneakers for the next size up. Check out our easy return and exchange policies below:
- Rewards Plus VIP Family member: exchange your new or used shoes up to 90 days after you purchased them. Get a full refund for new shoes for up to 60 days.
- VIP Family member: exchange your new or used shoes up to 90 days after you purchased them. Get a full refund for new shoes for up to 60 days.
- Not a VIP: exchange new or used shoes up to 40 days after you purchased them. Get a full refund for new shoes for up to 60 days.