Road Runner Sports Discovery Run — Tualatin, Oregon
- Run to FUN checkpoints for FREE raffle tickets.
- Score up to $1,000 in FREE prizes.
- Repeat next month!
Join America's Largest Free Fun Run!
- 5:30-6:30PM: Be there first to demo products, earn BONUS raffle tickets and shop!
- 6:30-7:30PM: Run or Walk to as many checkpoints as you can!
- 7:30-8:00PM: Win FREE Raffle Prizes & enjoy a cold one inside the beer garden!
- Discovery Run at Road Runner Sports is a fun, 60-minute run filled with hundreds of friends, giveaways, raffle prizes, music and beer*! It's awesome. (*Availability of beer depends on local city ordinance. Check with your rep for details.)
- Run to fun checkpoints near and around Road Runner Sports and grab as many free raffle tickets as you can. The more checkpoints you get to, the more chances you'll have to win over $1,000 in prizes. Get a chance to win shoes, running apparel, nutritional products and more! Did we mention it's FREE?
- Buy the super cool Discovery Run technical tee from your Road Runner Sports store the night of the event and you'll get double raffle tickets at every checkpoint!
- Here are 3 more reasons to get your new favorite running tee:
- Get 2 MORE raffle tickets for the coveted In-Store Raffle the night you buy the tee!
- Get DOUBLE raffle tickets at every booth you visit inside the vendor village
- Shirt benefits work at ANY Discovery Run across the country, all season long! Plan your vacay around Discovery Run and stay active!
- Only the current year's Dicovery Run shirt will get you all these great benefits. Shirts from a previous year will get you a high five and a shout out on the mic for being a dedicated Discovery Run runner! Shirts are on sale RIGHT NOW at your Road Runner Sports store! Hurry in and get yours because there is a limited quantity and once they sell out, they're history!
GET THE SCOOP:
- When is cutoff for pre-registration?
You can pre-register online up until 3pm the day of the event. After that, you will have to register when you show up to Discovery Run. Be sure to get there as early as possible!
- Where does the Discovery Run Start/Finish?
It always starts at your Road Runner Sports store.
- Is this a running only event, or can walkers attend?
Walkers and runners alike are both welcome! The objective is to get to as many checkpoints as possible within an hour. Many checkpoints are well within walking distance of an hour.
- How much does this cost to join?
- How many miles is it if I run to every checkpoint?
Because the course changes every month, and everyone's route is different, it's impossible to know exactly! Most people can get to 6-8 checkpoints, and it's rare that people can hit all 12. In general, it can range from 5 miles up to 8 miles. Whatever you do, just make sure to get back in time for the raffle!
- How many raffle tickets can I earn?
Up to 1 mi = 1 raffle ticket
1 – 1½ mi = 2 raffle tickets
1½ – 2½ mi = 3 raffle tickets
2½ mi and beyond = 4 raffle tickets
If you're sporting the current year's Discovery Run shirt, you'll earn double those ticket amounts!! Make sure you buy your shirt to double your chances of winning!!!
- How do I know where to run?
Like our page. We'll post a map of the night's course on the timeline section of the page right when the run starts!
DISCOVERY RUN FAQs:
Get Going! Register Now!