YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Men's Brooks®: PureCadence 4 :: Getting support doesn't mean gaining weight when it comes to this ultra-light yet stable turn-hugger. It starts with our perfected IDEAL Heel that aligns your strike, and then transitions to a sculpted medial midfoot with a wider and more integrated Nav Band, finishing with supreme flex, featherweight materials, and full-throttle looks. The result: A Balanced Feel of support the most "Connected Feel" experience!
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
The Nuts & Bolts
- IDEAL HEEL: inverted heel encourages contact points to shift forward - aligns the joints and creates optimal energy return
- TOE FLEX: split toe forefoot feature designed to isolate first ray (big toe) - independently empowers the big toe to engage the runner's natural stability, creating a more efficient and aligned toe off
- BioMoGo DNA midsole: Blended version of BioMoGo and DNA smart cushioning - adaptively tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner
- NAV BAND: elastic band that wraps over the instep - creates a comfortable, assured arch fit enhancing fit and feel offering additional support assurance when needed
- Anatomical last: mimics shape of foot - contours the foot minimizes the use of material to provide true support and a glove-like feel
- Track Spike micro-suede tongue - incredible comfort
- 8.8 ounces