YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Women's 2XU X:3 Project X Wetsuit :: Recognized as the leading triathlon wetsuit on the planet, 2XU has updated its Project X for even greater flexibility and buoyancy than ever. Acclaimed 2XU features include Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) panels and thin neoprene on the shoulders for unrestricted movement, a foam insert panel to elevate body position in the water, plus a CWEZ X catch panel, engineered from flexible silicone, for comfort. For hydrodynamic stability and serious speed, 2XU's proprietary Velocity Strakes separate foam inserts on the torso. Furthermore, the Project X now comes with new Upper Arm Catch panels between the elbow and shoulder for extra buoyancy to heighten the elbow in catch phase for a seriously powerful stroke, and a more natural shift to wetsuit swimming for traditional, non-suit swimmers.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- Nano SCS Coating Extra 4% Buoyancy
- Front Panel with Seamless Buoyancy Inserts Improved Buoyancy
- Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) Panels Fluid Movement
- Velocity Strakes Hydrodynamic Stability
- Lower Leg Propulsion Panel Increased Kick Power
- Seamless Shoulder + Arm Panel Enhanced Flexibility
- 520% Stretch Lining Enhanced Lateral Flexibility
- 2 Year Warranty