YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Men's ASICS® GEL-Fortitude® 7 :: The versatile new GEL-Fortitude® 7 gets a dramatic update, now featuring Guidance Line®, Guidance Trusstic System®, and a comfortable upper built on ASICS' Maximum Support Last to better accommodate orthotics. Larger-framed, neutral runners will appreciate the responsive and well-cushioned SpEVA® platform, with underfoot comfort enhanced by the ultra plush 8.5mm ComforDry™ Sockliner.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S only. Your item will ship direct from the vendor and arrive in 4-6 business days.
The Nuts & Bolts
- Impact Guidance System (IGS®): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Maximum Support Last: Providing more depth and width throughout the mid- and forefoot, this accommodating last is ideal for athletes with higher volume feet or who wear orthotics
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Guidance Trusstic System®: This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- DuraSponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot
- DROP: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 12.2 oz