YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® FORERUNNER® 225 + WRIST HRM :: Get and stay in your zone the super easy and ultra comfortable way with the new Garmin® Forerunner® 225. Score the first Garmin GPS running watch with a wrist-based heart rate monitor and enjoy the freedom and comfort of running without a strap! You'll not only track all your key fitness stats including time, distance, pace and calories, you'll also be able to create customized workouts and download free training plans. Whether you're a serious athlete or someone who just wants to get serious about their fitness and health, the Garmin® Forerunner® 225 is your must-have workout partner!
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Key Features & Benefits
- Run without a strap-contains a built-in sensor to measure heart rate at the wrist
- Colorful gauge shows your zone at a glance: Warm up (grey), easy (blue), aerobic (green) threshold (orange), and maximum (red)
- GPS enabled, Forerunner 225 provides accurate distance and pace data
- View your run on a map when you upload later to the Garmin Connect
- Built in accelerometer provides distance and pace data when you're running indoors, with no need for a separate foot pod
- Instantly share details of your run via social media
- Create custom, goal oriented workouts with vibration alerts for time, distance, calories, and heart rate
- Doubles as a watch and activity tracker!
- To get your best results, be sure to calibrate the GPS by running outside & turn off the GPS for indoor training