YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Women's 2XU® Elite MCS Thermal Compression L/S Top :: Power up on the slopes. The next generation of MCS Compression engineered for alpine skiing, incorporating PWX FLEX THERMAL (70D) for added warmth. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression to wrap precise areas to reduce muscle oscillation and damage. MCS is targeted to the core stomach muscles, lower back and obilques to provide greater core support, and help work with/against the power from rotation and centrifugal gravity developed from downhill skiing. Higher neckline for greater warmth.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- PWX FLEX THERMAL 70D for added warmth
- MCS targeted to core stomach, lower back and obliques for ultimate muscle protection
- Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- High filament yarns for dryness - moisture wicking
- Antibacterial and UPF 50+ sun protection
- High neck for warmth
- 75% nylon /25% Lycra®