YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® HRM-Swim™ :: Go ahead and dive in, getting your heart rate stats in up to 50m (164 ft) of pool or open water with the Garmin HRM-Swim. Pair it with your compatible Garmin Forerunner 920XT GPS watch and store up to 20 hours of data. The lightest and smallest heart rate strap from Garmin, the HRM-SWIM heart rate monitor will capture not only your heart rate, but also swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. One swim session with the Garmin HRM-Swim and, trust us, you'll be hooked!
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Keep your kids moving too! Check out the Kids Garmin vivofit jr 2
Key Features & Benefits
- Swim Heart Rate-Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session
- Also sends real-time heart rate and interval summaries to compatible device when the monitor is out of the water
- Non-Slip Design-Keeps the monitor in place, during push-offs from pool walls
- Compact-Creates minimal drag through the water
- Smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin
- Durable-Withstands reapeated exposure to all swim environments (pools, salt water and fresh water)
- Battery Life- Lasts for 18 months (assuming 3 hour/week use) with replaceable CR2032 battery
- Compatible with Garmin FORERUNNER® 920XT, fenix® 3 and epix™
- Sizing Range-23.0"-57.0"
- Water Rating-5 ATM
- Weight: 1.8 ounces (49 g)
- In the box: HRM-Swim strap and manual