YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® HRM-TRI™ Heart Rate Monitor Strap :: Take your triathlon results to the next level by pairing your compatible Garmin Forerunner 920XT GPS watch with the HRM-TRI heart rate monitor strap. You're sure to love this strap that is the smallest, lightest monitor strap from Garmin, and able to store up to 20 hours of data. You'll track not only your heart rate, but also get real-time feedback about your running form by measuring your cadence, ground contact time, and your degree of bounce. Trust us, this is a workout-booster that no triathlete should go without!
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Keep your kids moving too! Check out the Kids Garmin vivofit jr 2
Key Features & Benefits
- Compact and comfortable with rounded edges and no exposed seams for extended hours of training
- Bi-fold adjustment on the strap makes sizing easy
- Swim Heart Rate-Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session
- Running Dynamics-Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence,vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- Heart Rate-Sends real time heart rate to watch when the monitor is out of the water
- Battery Life-Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery
- Compatible with Garmin FORERUNNER® 920XT, fenix® 3 and epix™
- Sizing Range-23.5"-56.0"
- Water Rating-5 ATM
- Weight: 1.7 ounces (49 g)
- In the box: HRM-Tri strap and manual