YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Women's Hoka® Tor Summit Mid WP :: Hoka® One One cushioning has been available to runners around the globe for 6 years, and the same cushioning is now available to hikers in the Tor Summit Mid WP. Our midsole blend of EVA and RMAT® material provides both traction and cushioning, and our Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth ride. Technical midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram® MegaGrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides ample traction and durability.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
The Nuts & Bolts
- Nubuck and suede leather upper
- Event® waterproof membrane with full bootie construction
- Late stage meta-rocker geometry
- Active foot frame stability
- Full length EVA top midsole for cushioning
- Engineered RMAT midsole for a supportive ride
- Vibram® MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- WEIGHT: 13.5 oz