YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
EPSON RUNSENSE™ SF-710 GPS RUNNING WATCH :: Step up your results by training smarter with the Epson Runsense™ SF-710 GPS Running Watch, endorsed by marathon champion Meb Keflezighi. Get all the stats you need to set goals, track your progress and improve your overall performance with this highly accurate GPS watch that measures distance, pace, altitude, as well as stride length and strides per minute, all in real-time. Plus, you can track, analyze and share all your data seamlessly with the SF-710 GPS watch using popular running apps such as MapMyRun® and others. Optional heart rate chest strap is also available.
Your VIP savings apply! Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts to be combined.
Compatible with Epson Runsense® Heart Rate Strap
Key Features & Benefits
- GPS tracking - Track your route and distance run via a highly-accurate sensor that quickly locates the nearest signal
- Track pace, distance and altitude - Smart Stride® sensor ensures accurate data, even where a GPS signal may not be available; get both current and cumulative results
- Programmable Lap Timer - Keep track of your time, for any given distance or lap
- Long battery life - 30 hours with GPS on
- Track your stride - Evaluate the length of your stride as well as strides per minute
- Supports multiple running apps - Easily transfer your data to MapMyRun, Strava™ and others
- Integrated wristband with LCD display - Customizable two-line or three-line screen to view real time data
- Count calories - Add extra motivation by identifying how many calories burned
- Optional heart rate chest strap - Track your heart rate during your workout which is ideal for zone training
- What's in the box - Runsense SF-710 GPS Watch, Charging Station, USB Cable and Quick Start Guide