YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
EPSON RUNSENSE™ SF-810 GPS + WRIST HEART RATE RUNNING WATCH :: Train like a true champ in total comfort with the new Epson Runsense™ SF-810 GPS + Wrist Running Watch plus heart rate monitor, endorsed by marathon champion Meb Keflezighi. Get all the stats you need right at your wrist, without fussing with a pesky chest strap. Thanks to the highly accurate GPS and the built-in Smart Stride sensor. You'll measure everything from heart rate, distance, pace, altitude, calories, and more, as well as stride length and strides per minute, all in real-time. Plus, you can track, analyze and share all your data seamlessly with the SF-810 GPS watch using popular running apps such as MapMyRun® and others.
Your VIP savings apply! Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts to be combined.
Key Features & Benefits
- Heart rate monitor - Comfortably and accurately measured and displayed at the wrist
- GPS tracking - Track your route and distance run via a highly-accurate sensor that quickly locates the nearest signal
- Track pace, distance and altitude - Smart Stride sensor ensures accurate data, even where a GPS signal may not be available; get both current and cumulative results
- Programmable lap timer - Keep track of your time, for any given distance or lap
- Track your stride - Evaluate the length of your stride as well as strides per minute
- Supports popular running apps - Easily transfer your data to MapMyRun, Strava™ and others
- Vibration alerts and assignable tap functions - Use the tap feature to easily perform assigned functions like, turn on the backlight, go to the next screen, start lap timing, etc
- Customizable LCD display - View real-time data with a two-line or three-line screen
- Count calories - Add extra motivation by identifying how many calories you've burned
- What's in the box - Runsense SF-810 GPS Watch, Charging Station, USB Cable and Quick Start Guide