YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® HRM-RUN™ :: Take your performance to the next level by adding your most advanced running metrics to the high-end Forerunner® watches with the Garmin HRM-Run Heart Rate Monitor. You'll be amazed by the comfort of this heart rate monitor, thanks to its small, lightweight module that fits entirely within the width of the seamlessly comfortable non-slip strap, awhile providing advanced heart rate features such as VO2 max, lactate threshold, recovery time estimates, stress score, performance condition, and predicted race times. Plus, you'll also be able to track numerous key running dynamics metrics, including cadence, vertical oscillation, ground contact time, vertical ratio, stride length, left/right ground contact time balance and more. Trust us, if you're serious about boosting your running performance, you definitely need to add the Garmin HRM-Run Heart Rate Monitor to your training regimen.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Keep your kids moving too! Check out the Kids Garmin vivofit jr 2
Key Features & Benefits
- Small, lightweight module for easy wear with an adjustable non-slip strap
- Provides advanced heart rate and physiological features, like VO2 max, lactate threshold, recovery estimates, stress score, performance condition and predicted race time
- Features 6 running dynamics measurements such as cadence, vertical oscillation , ground contact time, stride length, and left/right foot ground contact time balance
- Provides real time data to help athletes perform their best
- Weight: 2.1 ounces (59 g)
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.5"-56.0" x 1.2" x 0.5"
- Size Adjustment: Bi-fold
- Size Range: 23.5"-56.0"
- Batter: CR2032
- Battery life: Up to 1 year (approx. 1 hour per day)
- Water Rating: 5ATM
- In the box: HRM-Run, Strap Extender, Manuals